- Scheduled cleaning of the entire facility at the beginning and end of each day
- Cleaning and sanitization of high-touch surfaces throughout the day
- Hired professional cleaning company (Cintas) this service done 1 time per month, Utilizes Signet Neutral Disinfectant (DS1) which meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations and wipes added throughout the facility
Social Distancing and Other Safety Guidelines for INDOOR training:
- Wearing of face coverings is required
- Daily health check questionnaire is required
- Daily temperature screening is required
- Usage of locker rooms and showers are limited to bathroom use and hand washing only
- Reduced class sizes, added multiple outdoor options and created a new class schedule
- The class structures are adjusted accordingly (no sharing of equipment, remaining at your station/zone, etc. )
- Spaced out and/or blocked off equipment
- Mandatory prior sign up for both classes AND gym access
- Building capacity limited and adjusted per state guidelines
For OUTDOOR training:
- Face coverings aren't required but members/clients are asked to keep 6 ft of space during workouts
- Equipment and class structures are set up to accommodate safe distancing and minimal sharing.
- Sanitizers/wipes have been placed at each work station for use before, during and after usd of equipment.
- New member app to accommodate online booking and more
- Contact-less transactions (coming soon on the app)
Employee Protective Measures:
- Masks are required (same as members)
- Additional hand sanitizers near employee work-spaces
- Staff required to stay home if ill or have traveled to high-risk areas or if household members traveled
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival, sent home if fever shows (same as members/clients)
- Additional hours dedicated to sanitation
ONLINE classes and membership option for members/clients who do not feel comfortable coming back to the facility just yet.
We only use them to track our site performance.